Sunday, August 30, 2009

realistic art (anamorphosis)

Sunday, August 30, 2009



Kurt Wenner? Did you know that artists? I heard about himself and his talent after read a one title from METROKOL newspaper under expresi column. I really admire his work so wacky make me so crazy. I adore that some artistic work will change someone, somebody and surround. When you will come to my country to show your talent? Kurt Wenner born in Ann Arbor, Michigan is an artist best known for his realistic street painting and chalk murals using a projection called anamorphosis. These 3D chalk drawings on pavement have been featured in many newspapers and on several television shows. His talent also gets a positive feedback form big agency and already won award in fine arts division. How can I do as him as well? You will check his work by surf the site and lots of style and theme.


www.kurtwenner.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Wenner

www.grand-illusions.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
flushthescrap ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates